Monday, October 24, 2005

Soft Skull blog

The Literary Saloon says that everyone has commented on the appearance of a new blog from publishers Soft Skull Press. Can't say I'd noticed myself, but I've now had a look at it and it seems as if it might be fun.

The blog doesn't actually contain a link to the main Soft Skull site, but you can get there by deleting the word 'news' from the blog URL, or by clicking here. Soft Skull have an assorted list, including politics, poetry, and erotica, among others. And they seem to have an attractive dislike of authority. Worth a look, certainly.

1 comment:

Business Loans said...

I recently came across your post and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that it caught my interest and you've provided informative points. I will visit this blog often.
Thank you,
Mazi