Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Transfer Day by Sophie Schiller

Well, here's another trusting soul who thinks that a mention on this blog will boost her sales and reputation. Ah, if only. I'm not even good at marketing my own stuff (see next post).

Sophie Schiller has written to me about her new novel, Transfer Day. Set in World War I, its locale is an unusual part of the world which in those days was known as the Danish West Indies. In 1917 it was transferred to the US.

Sophie has done loads and loads of research on this period and location and has embedded all that in a good old-fashioned spy thriller with some larger-than-life characters. And why not. Done the same thing myself in the past, about slightly different times and places (and the Kindle edition will be out soon, folks, watch this space.)

Go take a look on Amazon.

2 comments:

Fernando said...

Great! now I have wish to read that novel. Writing is really a God gift. I very happy to visit here. Writing is my passion, I love writing, reading and researching. Blogging is really a best platform to express our skill. Thank you for this great share, I will visit again to read more articles here. Check out dissertation writing service

Assignment Help said...

Complete Your Assignment From
computer network assignment