Friday, January 25, 2013

More about book covers

I forget now which particular blog or web site it was that first pointed me towards the video of Chip Kidd's presentation to a TED audience, on the design of book covers -- but my hat is lifted to them, whoever it was.

Chip Kidd has worked for Knopf publishers -- which is apparently pronounced with a hard K, unless my ears are deafer than usual -- and unless, of course, Mr Kidd is just being droll -- but in any case, he knows his business and will also make you laugh, never a bad combination.

So, go take a look, is my advice. You will need twenty minutes or so.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got this gta website, which has good information regarding gta games, Visit gta online generator to get real deals from GTA, generate free gta money and also get free gta games to explore. Its an extra-ordinary website for gta gaming.